Californians who support the Second Amendment face perhaps the gravest threat in state history due to the actions of the aggressively left-wing anti-gun Governor Gavin Newsom.
Newsom campaigned for Governor in 2018 on an anti-gun platform and he, along with anti-Second Amendment extremists in the State Legislature, are working night and day to take your guns away.
Recently, Newsom signed a package of fifteen anti-gun laws which will severely restrict your ability to buy and possess firearms in this state.
- One law limits certain gun purchases to one per month
- Another places age limits on some gun purchases
- Another seeks to ban certain gun shows
- Another eliminates the $100 cap on the charge for concealed carry permit applications
- And the worst one yet opens the door for outright firearms confiscation without due process
- If Newsom has his way, the Second Amendment will soon be all but dead in the Golden State. He must be stopped.
Fortunately, we at Californians to Recall Gavin Newsom are working tirelessly to remove this Governor from office.
Our Recall drive continues to gain momentum as thousands of volunteers are collecting signatures around the state.
However, it will take a great deal of money to secure the 2 million voter signatures we need to put a Recall on the November 2020 ballot.
Will you consider making a generous contribution to the Recall campaign today?
Your contribution of $1,000, $500, $250 or even just $25 or $50 will allow us to pay for paid signature gatherers and plenty of advertising to our fellow Californians.
Gavin Newsom is nothing more than a California version of Beto O’Rourke. He longs for the day when guns in private hands will be confiscated by government and only government will be allowed to use them. That day will mark the end of our republic and the birth of tyranny.
Don’t let that day arrive! Help us Recall Gavin Newsom today by making your most generous contribution to Californians to Recall Gavin Newsom by check or credit card: